It's an elemental card

I have not been on much lately - life has a habit of needing attention sometimes. 

My friends over at Daring Cardmakers Challenge Blog asked me to guest design for them and this was my first card, although I hadn't blogged it. 

The challenge WAS 'Elemental - any three from the below collage'. My choice was colour, feathers, Herringbone. 

I have a habit of making smaller sized cards and this A2 is my favourite size. 

The colourway is lush and knew straight away what I wanted to make. 

I covered everything in gesso and Nuvo Embellishment Mousse for a pretty, delicate and textured feel. 


 The Julie Loves Sweet Petite Collection was used - Gingham Paper and 'Thank you for being wonderful sentiment' which really sets the whole card off.
I added die cuts, MDF laser pieces and a fab embossing folder.
The card is finished off with more Indian Gold Nuvo Mousse around the edges, some White Gloss Nuvo Drops, and twine. 

Short and sweet from me today - and hope you like it :)
My second challenge card is here and is a really cool bookshelf card and bookmark to celebrate International Literacy Day. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and see you soon. 
Lots of love and hugs
Jennifer x











Popular posts from this blog

Distress me once, twice, ink me thrice!

Kimono Collection A2 Box Tutorial

'Spooky'licious Halloween Stamping