A spooktacular four of a kind

Hi everyone and happy Friday! 

I have another week guest designing for Daring Cardmakers and the theme is the number four of a kind.

I immediately thought about ATC's and the brand new Tonic Studios Halloween Collection. 
 Materials
ATC Sent with Love
ATC Smile
An Artists Gift
Witchy Bits Set
Haunted House Insert Die
Spooky Sentiment
Spooktacular Sentiment
Coffin Treat Box
Deluxe Adhesive
Guillotine
Aqua Flow Pens
Glimmer Paste - Amethyst
Mixed Media Paper
Watercolour Paper
Patterned Paper for your ATC Box (I used G45)
Various distress inks
Cardboard

To make: 
Cut out some watercolour card rectangles an lay down colour from your Aqua Flow pens direct to the card for bold colour. 
Make backgrounds on mixed media card with distress inks. Some of these I've used and some just didn't work out in the end. I've put them away for another project. 
Cut out 8 of the haunted house inserts (2 for each ATC). 
Cut out cardboard for all the backs of the ATC's for sturdiness and interest. 
Use Tonic ATC dies as well as simply cutting out 2.5" x 3.5" pieces.
Select your colourway, die cut and assemble. 
Even with the cardboard backs all 4 ATC's fit easily into the Box. 
And the finished 4 of a kind with the ATC Box to house them all in. Aren't they fun? Hope you like them as much as I do! 

It would be fab if you popped over and saw my friends at Daring Cardmakers challenge blog here. The Design Team are wicked awesome and they have a new challenge every Friday. This weeks inspiration is fantastic! 

Lots of love and hugs. 
Jennifer x 


Popular posts from this blog

Distress me once, twice, ink me thrice!

Kimono Collection A2 Box Tutorial

'Spooky'licious Halloween Stamping