It's Awesome! Craftaholics R Us Challenge #30 Die Cuts

Hi everyone
Today I've participated as a Guest Designer for a challenge blog Craftaholics R Us. It's been great fun to be part of this challenge. I really need to more of these sorts of craft activities - work in progress!
Challenge #30 Die Cuts


Materials Used
Pebeo Artist Acrylic Liquid Ink, White
Watercolout bruhes
Mixed Media Paper
Stix2 Foam Adhesive

To Make the card
A2 Cardbase
5.25" x 4" for your base mat and layer 
3 pieces of different colour cardstock (shades of blue) at 5" x 3.75"
1 piece of white cardstock at 5" x 3.75"
The sentiment
Cut out the Awesome die twice in 5 shades of blue and twice in white so you'll have 12 awesome sentiments. 
The background
This was a basic flick and swish onto mixed media cardstock using blues, greens, yellow and white acrylic ink.
And so we've assembled all the above pieces to create this weeks challenge card - die cuts. 
I've really enjoyed taking part as a Guest Design Team Member over at Craftaholics R Us #30
You should head on over and have a look at the beautiful inspiration and also enter. 
It seemed a good idea to make another card as now had an idea for a project - one which I'll share with you tomorrow. I never know when to stop! 
So you can see that I really did make two cards. Do you see the hole punches? 
If you look back to my original card at the top you will see that I've already begun to alter my card, which you can see here (Junk Journal).  
And that's it from me today, albeit late! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks to Janice for the fun Guest DT Spot this week!
Please pop by my other post here and have a look at the project I carried on with and what the end result looks like. 
Lots of love and hugs
Jennifer

Popular posts from this blog

Distress me once, twice, ink me thrice!

Kimono Collection A2 Box Tutorial

'Spooky'licious Halloween Stamping